Sunday, July 28, 2013

SP4Ed...WHAT???

So i'm still trying to get my head around this course and the work required. I have spent the majority of my time today trying to navigate the SP4Ed environment and how it works. I like the fact that everything is laid out with specific instructions but there seems a lot to do, hopefully i can get into the swing of things and stay on top of it all.

I hope that i can use this blog to support my learning on the SP4Ed course by using it as a place to record my learning and share it with others, I find it hard to remember to blog what i'm learning as i am used to writing things down on paper but as i am wanting to establish a blog with my class as part of my research project this will be good practice for me.

If you are wanting to know more about me please refer back to my introduction blog otherwise hopefully i will be posting here again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment